A Confession

I don't even own Danios...

This year I look forward to changing that with some celestial pearl or glowlight danios though! How would they look with a tank with predominantly red background plants?

Anyways, I left town for two weeks and unplugged my wifi router without thinking that my lights and co2 run on wifi timers... Now I can't stop thinking about what type of mess I will come back to. My fish will probably be fine but the algae 😫 and all my houseplants/succulents will probably be very sad since I watered them right before and my place hardly gets natural light. (they also run lights on wifi timers) So here I am trying to get my mind off of them for now.

Thanks for reading this far!

• Like 1

On 3/15/2024 at 12:06 AM, DanioDaddy said:

I don't even own Danios...

This year I look forward to changing that with some celestial pearl or glowlight danios though! How would they look with a tank with predominantly red background plants?

Anyways, I left town for two weeks and unplugged my wifi router without thinking that my lights and co2 run on wifi timers... Now I can't stop thinking about what type of mess I will come back to. My fish will probably be fine but the algae 😫 and all my houseplants/succulents will probably be very sad since I watered them right before and my place hardly gets natural light. (they also run lights on wifi timers) So here I am trying to get my mind off of them for now.

Thanks for reading this far!

Fish should be fine, just the algae might be taking over the house LOL!!! I am kidding 😅, welcome to the forum! If u have not danios then that does not mean u don’t like them right lol? I have a pic as u can see of a red betta, I don’t have RED  one, but a blue one 😂

Edited by Whitecloud09
  • Thanks 1