Green spotted puffers

@Bigdog99 I  actually only have one because I didn't know much about them. So wasn't sure how they would do together or how fast they would grow. Looking back now I wish I got a couple because they actually grow really slow and seem to do very well in a community tank. But again I only got one so not sure if I just got luck with a peaceful one 😅. I actually found this one at Petco and he had fin rot when I got him so immediately started converting him to brackish water and it cleared right. He's got so much personality. Was the size of a pea puffer when I got him 

Edited by Easy V. Rider
  • Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 1:15 PM, Easy V. Rider said:

@Bigdog99 I  actually only have one because I didn't know much about them. So wasn't sure how they would do together or how fast they would grow. Looking back now I wish I got a couple because they actually grow really slow and seem to do very well in a community tank. But again I only got one so not sure if I just got luck with a peaceful one 😅. I actually found this one at Petco and he had fin rot when I got him so immediately started converting him to brackish water and it cleared right. He's got so much personality. Was the size of a pea puffer when I got him 

Nice! That’s awesome 😎! Never new pet o had something like that!

On 1/30/2024 at 1:30 PM, Bigdog99 said:

Nice! That’s awesome 😎! Never new pet o had something like that!

Yah I was surprised too. My local petco actually has a very good selection of random odd ball and rarer fish. They will order pretty much whatever I want. They put it on a list and grab it as soon as it's available. 

• Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 1:41 PM, Easy V. Rider said:

Yah I was surprised too. My local petco actually has a very good selection of random odd ball and rarer fish. They will order pretty much whatever I want. They put it on a list and grab it as soon as it's available. 

Wow. That’s good to have!! Wish all petcos and petsmarts were like that!😂