Any good movies? What's your favorite?

I recently watched Godzilla: Minus one and it absolutely SLAPPED, (would recommend for anyone). A real refresher from the terrible movies (Other than the newest Guardians of the Galaxy). The story was amazing, the actors had such great expression, the set was beautiful, and it only had a 15mil budget (USD), most movies on this budget are drier than my friend's sense of humor, but this movie always kept you on your toes. I'd also like to point out, any mediocre Marvel movie costs more than twice that budget and it still isn't very good. This was a movie that puts Hollywood as nothing more than an embarrassment (they need to take notes). I'm no critic (not professionally anyway) but saying this movie was crazy good is an understatement, it shook me to my core. This is by far my new favorite movie. I'd like to know anyone's take on this movie or any others. I'm open and would love to hear the community! 

Edited by Kaiju

On 1/10/2024 at 6:43 PM, Kaiju said:

I recently watched Godzilla: Minus one and it absolutely SLAPPED, (would recommend for anyone). A real refresher from the terrible movies (Other than the newest Guardians of the Galaxy). The story was amazing, the actors had such great expression, the set was beautiful, and it only had a 15mil budget (USD), most movies on this budget are drier than my friend's sense of humor, but this movie always kept you on your toes. I'd also like to point out, any mediocre Marvel movie costs more than twice that budget and it still isn't very good. This was a movie that puts Hollywood as nothing more than an embarrassment (they need to take notes). I'm no critic (not professionally anyway) but saying this movie was crazy good is an understatement, it shook me to my core. This is by far my new favorite movie. I'd like to know anyone's take on this movie or any others. I'm open and would love to hear the community! 

I'll have to check out the new Godzilla movie. I agree a couple were bad along with a couple of King Kong movies 😆