Petrushka Underwater (Ocean Short Film)

nickhalaban

On 12/31/2023 at 1:02 AM, Fish Folk said:

Well done! I love art music. I thought there were some very effective cuts and transitions that aligned with the music well.

The Russian Dance theme (ca. 6 mins) probably could have been cut to a more lively animated sequence than the coral.

Keep going!

Dear fish folk, 

thanks for such a great feedback! It's the best comment in terms of technicallity, senselessnes and knoeledwgble (my god, such a difficult words I chose, sorry If I mispelled the word, Im from Argentina, spanish is my natural language). 

on the matter of mussic, Any suggestion of some music tracks to work on for ocean-related footage (since it's a great niche because there is a lot of stock out there unlike other nature). 

Thank you so much fot your freedback it's great and I'm glad you have enjoyed it

Also, this is a very personal favour I ask, could you please paste exactly the same comment (including the coral suggestion which is true) in my youtube video page? Please, you cannot imagine how great it would be, also, I'd really like to keep your comment at hand for years to come!

Thankss 

Edited by nickhalaban
  • Like 1

On 12/30/2023 at 11:23 PM, nickhalaban said:

Dear fish folk, 

thanks for such a great feedback! It's the best comment in terms of technicallity, senselessnes and knoeledwgble (my god, such a difficult words I chose, sorry If I mispelled the word, Im from Argentina, spanish is my natural language). 

on the matter of mussic, Any suggestion of some music tracks to work on for ocean-related footage (since it's a great niche because there is a lot of stock out there unlike other nature). 

Thank you so much fot your freedback it's great and I'm glad you have enjoyed it

Also, this is a very personal favour I ask, could you please paste exactly the same comment (including the coral suggestion which is true) in my youtube video page? Please, you cannot imagine how great it would be, also, I'd really like to keep your comment at hand for years to come!

Thankss 

I'd love to see you cut footage with Astor Piazzolla's "Oblivion" sometime. It is very moody . . .

I can no longer find my favorite string orchestra performance of it on YouTube. But there are many, many arrangements you can choose from.

It would be nice if you stayed with the music, and only edited video to match the music without audio cuts.