Line keeps coming off my CO2 diffuser

I hav co-op regulators, and the diffusers they sell, have always worked fine in my first couple of tanks. The third one, however, keeps popping the airline off of the diffuser. I come home, and the line is loose in the tank. I put it back on, and it seems fine, but then it's not attached again. What gives? This tank is bigger and deeper, but I can't come up with any other meaningful differences.

Use a cup of hot water on the tubing and then you can get it over a bit further on the CO2 diffuser tubing.

That being said, also make sure you're using proper CO2 tubing as the neo diffusers are specifically designed for that internal hole size.

20231003_125944.JPG.665c8a2a81821646eb8194a72eac8c0e.JPG

This is the one I run now, same company, just a slightly different shape on the end. 90 degree bend instead of 180.

Tubing is the same though.

On 10/26/2023 at 2:28 AM, whomeverwiz said:

I hav co-op regulators, and the diffusers they sell, have always worked fine in my first couple of tanks. The third one, however, keeps popping the airline off of the diffuser. I come home, and the line is loose in the tank. I put it back on, and it seems fine, but then it's not attached again. What gives? This tank is bigger and deeper, but I can't come up with any other meaningful differences.

Cut the end off the airline and reattach the airline to the diffuser.  Sounds like the end has lost its elasticity.

Edited by Chick-In-Of-TheSea