Should I Quarantine Vampire Shrimp

Jack CO

I’d had an adult bamboo shrimp in my 29 gallon tank for over a year, where she thrived, but I unfortunately lost her a few weeks ago out of the blue. I’ve decided that I’m going to get one or two vampire shrimp to go in the tank because I love fan shrimp and would like to try them out. The two should have plenty of room and food in the 29 because I’m good at target feeding fan shrimp since my HOB has very good flow, especially where the water hits, which is where the fan shrimp like to sit. I have a nice piece of drift wood in that area, so I suspect the vampires would reside on the wood like my bamboo did. 
The 29 gallon is stocked with 2 amano shrimp, 4 corydora, a myer’s hillstream, and 8 Ricefish. I know the vampires are unlikely to carry anything that would impact my fish, but might have something that could harm my 2 amanos, which are very big. The issue I have is that my 10 gallon quarantine/fry tank is run by a sponge filter and has very little flow. I worry that keeping them in it for a quarantine would only harm them since they won’t be able to feed properly. I can’t add a power head to the  tank because it has Ricefish fry in it. 
I’m pretty trusting of my lfs, which will be getting them in on Saturday, so I might place 2 on hold and let them stay at the store for a week or two to make sure they are healthy before I pick them up. I’d love to get some of your thoughts on what I should do.