Aqueon Ascent 10 gallon specs for built-in hood light?

I can't seem to find Aqueon documentation on the technical specs of the built-in hood lights. There are 3 leds in each of the 3 groupings. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I understand this is not a proper plant light, but wanted to see on paper and by experimenting if it would be good enough for a while. We also added 6 more led"s from a set repurposed from another hood. So, there's a total of 15 led's now.Screenshot_20230911-175820.png.c3bb4243dfbd051e1777162788870574.png

On 9/11/2023 at 11:08 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

Yes, please help dig some more. I am looking for a document that indicates lumens, wattage or anything else light related.

As an aside, there is a photo that shows someone pouring in the gravel... I think it is being done from too high up, risking cracking of the bottom glass 

On 9/12/2023 at 5:11 AM, HelplessNewbie said:

I am looking for a document that indicates lumens, wattage or anything else light related.

Do you have a PN on the light hood itself?  Usually it's a bit easier to go that way.

From what I can tell, it's the single LED array strips you see that are just held in place and don't do much more than illuminate the space.  Very, very low par, minimal wattage.  It's there for something like anubias as best.

image.jpeg.7ce17ed80ba596a568b17ec79dc01841.jpeg