Flukes?

Consteve

I have a 37 gallon tank that recently seems to have started having problems.  Three days ago I had a guppy pass, and the next day I noticed a different female guppy was constipated and she passed the next day.  I checked water conditions after both and Ammonia and Nitrite were at 0 ppm with Nitrate at 5 ppm.  Today I have noticed a third guppy, a neon tetra, and a corydora all started flashing after eating this evening and appear to be breathing heavier then normal.  There is a slight pink tint to the guppies gills.  Does this sound like gill flukes or is there some other problem that could be causing the issue?

I appreciate any help! 

Any listlessness hanging near the surface reduced feeding response fish separating from the group and hanging around on there own colour loss also can you try and take a picture of the fish also how long have you had the fish and have you added any new fish recently that could have bought parasites @Constevein to your tank 

On 7/23/2023 at 7:05 PM, Consteve said:

No new fish added to the tank recently.  Fish still go into their normal feeding frenzy.  No further loses just the heavy breathing and that bit of flashing I noticed after feeding before.

What I would do is add an extra air stone and a small amount of aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 10 gallons that will aid Gill function and add essential electrolytes if after a couple of days your still seeing rapid breathing and flashing then I would treat with prazipro do 3 full courses of treatment with prazipro