Hello from New Mexico

Tyffani

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm kinda new to the hobby of fish keeping. I'm also new to expressing myself on any kind of media but I'm here to learn everything I can to keep my aquariums and the beautiful life inside them happy and healthy. I'm not very good at introducing myself so I don't really know what else to say but if you would like to know anything else let me know and I'll answer the best I can.

• Like 1

Welcome! We are a group of all the different levels of ability/efficiency on EVERYTHING! 😃 So feel free to jump in and try stuff you've never tried before. I'm a great example of clutzery and people have image.jpeg.7089abfa878e071ca3ae5a25e2e5392f.jpegbeen kind about it. Lots of information in this group. Have a great time!

• Love 2

I have this one and a little betta tank at the moment. I've had the betta tank for 4 months now and the 20 gallon for a week. I have plants on the way that I plan to put in the 20 to add more hiding places for when I put some fish in. I love guppies swordtails cory barbs etc. I've always been into aquariums and ponds but I haven't always had luck with keeping fish alive so I gave it up for a long while because I felt like I needed more research. I hated not knowing how to keep my fish friends happy and healthy. I know a little more than I did then but I want to know more.

20230306_174029.jpg

• Like 2

On 3/6/2023 at 4:50 PM, Tyffani said:

I know a little more than I did then but I want to know more.

Then you came to the right place. I just started out with some mini water gardens (with snails in them) last September and joined the forum only recently. I'm cycling a 14 gallon cube aquarium now and hoping to finally get some fish in April. I've found this group to be very kind, supportive & helpful. 

20230302_162909.jpg

• Love 1