Aggressive female guppy towards male

Noahspurlin

I just bought this guppy pair from my local fish store and I currently have them in quarantine. I have noticed the female is more dominant when it comes to eating and she has been nipping the fins. This is their 4th day together and I noticed that the males fin was pretty beaten up. So then I put him in a plastic breeder box and I added an air line for oxygen in its breeder box and then I have dosed the tank with vitachem. I will try to feed him with vitachem as an additive to there food. They have been dosed 3 times with ich x and once for paraclense, with 33% water changes with the ich x when added. Is there anything else I can do? 

Edited by Noahspurlin

Some female guppies are just mean, I would reintroduce them to each other after he heals up in a similar fashion as betta breeders do, where they can see each other and interact but can’t hurt each other and monitor behavior. You can also add more hides for him to get away, seperate there feeding routine, etc. I suppose you could rearrange there tank and if that didn’t work remove both and rearrange then reintroduce them as well. Generally with guppies I let them sort things out themselves, rarely has it ever been bad enough I’ve had to intervene but on occasion this is how it’s handled and it has worked for me in the past, hopefully this helps