New to live plants. I “think” they are doing well?

Hi all. Sorry for being a novice here and I’m sure this has been covered a million times. I’ve been reading through the forum, but honestly it is info overload right now.

I’ve been trying live plants for about 9 months now. I never knew how much enjoyment it would bring. My question really is, do the plants look healthy? I use Easy Green now after using Flourish for liquid fertilizer. I literally put root tabs in for the 1st time 2 days ago. Some plants look healthier than others. I’ve tried to only purchase low light “beginner” plants. I don’t use co2 and my light is a Fluval AquaSky 2. Any and all input would be immensely appreciated. Thanks I’m advance!

E5DC007E-5AB8-4745-B2F5-E8B39C1B476C.jpeg

F391B394-375E-497C-8857-9EC0D15D2476.jpeg

1D330A38-5DD2-41C1-9BC4-4D4E2046E5E0.jpeg

• Love 1

Everything is 9 months or newer. I’ve noticed something do better than others and the my silver dollars leave some alone and destroy others within a day. My silver dollars are 10+ yrs old so I’m not parting with them. 
 As for the crytp it comes and goes. It’s about 3 months old. It was just looking good, but now not so much. The photo was taken when I posted. This is what led me to try root tabs. I’m certainly learning as I go, 30+ years of keeping tanks, but only trying live for the 1st time. It has been rewarding and frustrating all at the same time.

On 2/4/2023 at 1:14 PM, MattyM said:

Overall looking good! How long have you had everything? It looks like this crypt might be melting a bit, but if it's new and/or you just gave it a root tab it'll come back:

image.png.69bcd3d742edbc14087bbc2cff8426dd.png

Edited by Rewcolee1