Unable to comment on livestream

Brainsponge

Any other members not able to comment on the live streams? I don't know if it's a Youtube issue or something else. Definitely not a Youtube expert, I actually started a YT account just for my aquarium interests. Anyway just curious if it was only me or if it was others as well. Thanks for any input

A lot of the times the chat is set for people with memberships to the channel. If this is turned on, chat is reserved for members only. If you are not a member, you should consider becoming one. It’s 5 dollars a month, but you get exclusive content and videos with lots of great info that are not available to the public. You also get 5% off all your orders from aquarium co-op on their website. I find it well worth it. 

• Thanks 1

I appreciate it and I agree, it is worth it. I've been a member for about a month or so. I actually created a YT account just to get the membership. I do appreciate your input though. Usually I wouldn't comment on a live stream but on todays Cory said he was running out of questions. Went to type one in and realized I couldn't.