Aquarium Board Game?

Patrik Schneidgen

Hello there fellow Aquarists. I am long time member of Aquarium Co-op on YouTube and was always inspired by this amazing company. Unfortunately being European I am not able to order anything myself, however, am actively participating in live-streams and trying to contribute to the Aquarium community. Around year ago, I had a discussion with Cory in chat about my idea of creating Aquarium Board game and he said even it is not something that would fit the portfolio of products of Aquarium Co-op, he would be interested to see the project 🙂 After over a year of development, the work is done, and "Your Aquarium" is born and I would also like to ask all of you, what do you think about the idea? 

Kickstarter Campaign: 

And for those of you who would be Interested, here is whole story of how this idea was developed and also slowly brought to life... https://youtu.be/XM9-cL9g81o

I would be really happy for any kind of feedback, ideas, improvements and most importantly Critique so in case this project will be successful, it can really be a good one! 

Have a lovely day,

Pat

As someone who provides many board, dice and card games for a local convention,  I'm always on the look out for new games that present different things that haven't already been beat to death. Haven't seen a crossover in these two things before, so count me intrigued and pledged.

Edited by Nataku

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Nataku said:

As someone who provides many board, dice and card games for a local convention,  I'm always on the look out for new games that present different things that haven't already been beat to death. Haven't seen a crossover in these two things before, so count me intrigued and pledged.

Also, may be a good idea to update your post here with the kickstarter link so people needn't go hunt it down now that its live.

Actually this was allowed to stay up because it doesn’t have the link. This forum isn’t a space to sell things.