My new fish are turning brown on top

Scottdd2002

My fish are jewel cichlids, I bought them loval in local water at 8ph and relatively hard. The temp is at 80 I feed them cichlid staple. I just got them a week ago and a few days in the started turning Grey on top. Well now they randomly stopped eating and have started hiding from me and are turning dark brown on top with with black spots. I need help! Ammonia is .5 but I've added prime and stress coat to detoxify it while changing water' nitrite and trates are 0 plants are growing. 

20221212_191051.jpg

They are also darting around running into rocks, substrate and the glass when I try to look at them. 

It could be a parasitic infection causing over production of the slime coat or a bacterial infection I think the best course of treatment would be to do  a course of paracleanse to treat the tank and a do a course of maracyn in food using this food recipe that  will cover most bases I would repeat the paracleanse every two weeks for a total of 3 full course of paracleanse if you can't get them to eat you could do a course of paracleanse then follow up with a course of maracyn then repeat the paracleanse on week3 and week5@Scottdd2002

IMG_20220714_201455.jpg