aquarium coop products no longer on amazon?

kevincanada

@kevincanadaYou're right, the Easy Green products haven't been available from Amazon Canada for the better part of a year or so.  I bought my current bottle of Easy Green liquid fert from Amazon in the fall of 2021.  They stopped carrying it at some point after that, as well as the plant tabs. 

Has the Co-op recently ended its shipping to Canada, as I no longer get the pop-up when I go to the site? If so, I don't know of anyone carrying it up here.  😞

Edited by The Arthritic Aquarist
Fixed typo

• Administrators

Correct, we no longer ship to Canada, and we aren't on Amazon either. I do have a new thing we are working on for Canada, but I don't know where we are at with it yet. We have another meeting on it on Monday.

Unfortunately I’m in southern Ontario, so not exactly local to Aprils. But super happy you’ve managed to get a partner in Canada. Hopefully there can be a GTA  (greater Toronto area) partner soon. 

I will add that the coop products I love/want to buy the most are the ones that you haven’t figured out how to get into Canada yet (to my knowledge), things like fish foods (coop fry food & Xtreme) and your heaters. I managed to have both of these shipped to Niagara Falls NY area this summer just before I made a short cross border trip otherwise is never have been able to get them. 

i called the store that carries the products but they wont ship them for some reason. she suggested finding someone living nearby and have them pick up the order. does anyone have a friend who could do this? we would pay for merchandise and the person would ship to us, presumably for  a fee. any takers out there?

Kind of makes sense they won't ship the product if it's just a normal shop that normally doesn't do shopping either.

We now and then have to ship something at our company (not a store) and it's always a pain if you don't have the inventory for it.
Getting a box, tape, something to fill up the empty space... Then go to a Post Office (takes a lot of time)... Having to deal with issues if the package gets missing...
I spend an hour easy on just sending an package. So on top of the delivery costs you have to calculate the salary.

Selling stuff in a store is just a totally different job then sending stuff around.