C02 Diffuser question?

NotDaleGribble

NotDaleG...so a couple of things , first can I assume you have that one way check valve attached in the right direction? Looking at your picture of it in your hand the bottom is connected to your bubble counter I hope. If it is then that's good. If Co2 is still not coming out of your diffuser you can try a couple of things. I would first shut the bubble counter needle valve and remove the hose connected at the top. I would get a short piece of hose and connect it there placing the other end into a jar of water. Reopening the needle valve on the bubble counter, you should now see bubbling in the jar....this will at least prove that Co2 is leaving the bubble counter. Next I would reattach your original hose at the bubble counter but disconnect the diffuser,  place the end of the hose in that jar of water again and see if it bubbles....if it does, I would suspect something is wrong with that diffuser, if it doesn't I would place my suspicions on that check valve, either its blocked/defective, or leaking....to check if it's leaking submerge the entire check valve in water....if it bubbles, you found your problem....I know it's alot but I hope it will help.