Information

Khole new fish

Sorry about the loss of your brother and everything else you have gone through.

As far as I know there is no issue using easy green for terrestrial plants but as plant fertilizer can be stronger than easy green (as it doesn't need to keep fish safe) buying separate plant food is generally better value for money.

I just use the fish water on the plants when I water them and top off the tank after. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/11/2022 at 2:52 PM, Khole new fish said:

Hello it has been awhile, I have not been writing do to the death of my brother, fractured my wrist and just craziness.

But I have a question can easy green be used on regular plants, or is it just aquatic???

Small update all children are well 

I hope you're genuinely doing ok.  Please remember to keep your chin up and try to find a reason to smile each day.

Yes, EG can be used for plants.  I would however, just use tank water!  Dose the tank, then scoop some out, and then feed the plants.  You get a WC out of the way, they get fed, and water 🙂

On 8/11/2022 at 8:36 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

I hope you're genuinely doing ok.  Please remember to keep your chin up and try to find a reason to smile each day.

Yes, EG can be used for plants.  I would however, just use tank water!  Dose the tank, then scoop some out, and then feed the plants.  You get a WC out of the way, they get fed, and water 🙂

Thank you so much

• Like 1