Cichlid Identification

I have ventured into the world of (slightly) larger African cichlids.  With my water hardness and the ph of my buffered  tank, it only seemed right.  For dither, I have a small school of 6 African Red-Eye tetras, which are visible in some of the following pictures.  I then got three cichlids, which is where the wisdom of the forum comes in.  One of the cichlids, my favorite of them at this point actually, was bought from a tank that was listed as "Peacocks." He has a really cool striping of red, white, and blue at the tip of his upper fin. Now that I've looked around, I starting to think he may be a hap instead.  The other two were bought from an "Assorted African cichlid" tank, one of which I believe I identified as another hap (the red and yellow with the bold lines), but I'm not sure on the blue.  At this point they are all happily coexisting, but I was hoping the forum may have the id of all three, just so I know and can dig in a little more on the research.

image.jpeg.7eea610e2527d2176833db408dab0966.jpegimage.jpeg.c696f21204812a018e0b3f66824dfb70.jpegimage.jpeg.857f824f6f2a7a325f5bde3ed25e835a.jpegimage.jpeg.f54a9e473ac04eeb9de7aa09ffc71885.jpegimage.jpeg.559ed82e79175e84ce129770c435dc45.jpeg

Nice! 
I’ll take a stab at the ID. I love this game!

The first one could be a Hap variety like “red empress”. 
The second is likely a Hap obliquidens (Lake Victoria).

The blue one is probable Pseudotropheus socolofi. 

Hope that helps! 

• Thanks 1