Can Uaru cichlid live with plants?

San

So if you are reading my other posts, I've been trying to figure out the centerpiece stocking choice for my 350 gallon heavily planted aquarium. As I said in one of the post, I already got a group of platinum angelfish with my swordtails, guppies, platys, endlers, corydoras, plecos, etc.... When I added the angles, The tank is still pretty empty, and I already have plans on upgrading the aquarium to a larger aquarium that my dad and I are planning on building. The stocking will be the same for the new tank, except for I wanna get some rosy loaches, panda loaches, and panda garra. I really wanna get some more larger fishes for the aquarium. What would be your suggestion? I'm leaning toward getting more of the wild type scalare angles, and maybe even some uaru cichlid, but I the uaru might eat the plants. So please leave some stocking suggestion please.

Oh, for more information about my tank. I keep the temperature at around 77-78 degrees, ph is around 7.2. The NEW tank dimension will be 10ft by 4ft by 30in. The current stocking is a lot of swordtails, guppies, platys, endlers. 7 breeding groups of corydoras, albino corydoras, panda coryodras, bronze corydoras, habrosus corydoras, orange venezulan corydoras, paleatus corydoras, and black venezualan corydoras. Longfin lemon blue eye bristlenose plecos, leopard frog plecos, otocincluses and a pair of kribensis cichlids. I know that the tank is slightly over stock, but the plants are taking care of the ammonia, nitrate and nitrite very well. I hope the new tank will come soon.