Issues with my Co2 Gauges

Aqua junky

Hey all!  I have what is known as the Pro Elite series gauge set from Co2 art and I specifically bought this particularly expensive set due to the fact that it has a manifold capable of adding additional blocks from running more than one aquarium off of one set of gauges. The thing works great until It gets below 750psi than it starts becoming inconsistent on one of the two bubble counters.  The one closest to the gauge is always on point, the next one which is also the last one doesn't kick on like its supposed to.  I will start to build pressure but will maybe work at 1 bubble per 30 seconds instead of 2 bbs where I usually keep it. Now I can twist the needle valve just ever so slightly and it takes right off and works like its supposed too.  I've contacted co2 arts and they had me check for leaks which there's none, they had me clean my diffusers, which didn't make a diff. I'm at my flipping point and ready to throw this $300 set out the window. Any ideas would be great. and I understand my explanation isn't the best lol.  Also I've got my pressure turned all the way up.  To me its like its loosing its pressure somewhere even tho I've yet to find a leak.  A 5lb tank is lasting me about 6 to 9 months.  I've gotten so upset with it I bought another gauge kit but I feel like I've let it beat me and I took the easy way out lol.

Pro-Elite_Inline_1800x1800.jpg

Yes! I was losing pressure somewhere and couldnt figure out where. I sprayed everything down with soap and water and never found it.  I got lucky and found a Full set on Ebay unopened Kit from co2 art for half the price of my old kit.  So now I have to sets of Gauges and 3 co2 tanks lol