1 CO2 tank for 2 separate aquariums???

You need a manifold, if you want it to dispense evenly. Something like this would be what you need. Not specifically that one because it's expensive, but it should give you an idea. Fair warning though, you'll deplete a paintball tank stupid fast. I go through a 5 pound tank in roughly 4ish months in my 55 gallon

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 5:43 PM, Phantom240 said:

You need a manifold, if you want it to dispense evenly. Something like this would be what you need. Not specifically that one because it's expensive, but it should give you an idea. Fair warning though, you'll deplete a paintball tank stupid fast. I go through a 5 pound tank in roughly 4ish months in my 55 gallon

Thanks for your response, I will definitely look into this! I only have 5.5g aquariums right now, so hopefully it will last me for awhile... Fortunately the place I can get it refilled at is only 15 mins away, but if I find it to be a hassle I might end up buying another set-up.

Totally would want a larger system, but I think this is probably most practical for my small tanks and apartment haha

You can get a splitter like I have linked and I would recommend a bubble counter for each tank as well. I have one of these that I use to feed CO2 to a few tanks right now. There are splitters for only two tanks all the way to five or six. 

Amazon.com : uxcell Silver Tone Metal 3 Way Splitter Regulator Valve for Aquarium Plant CO2 Tank : Pet Supplies

• Like 1

On 11/11/2021 at 7:55 AM, Andy's Fish Den said:

You can get a splitter like I have linked and I would recommend a bubble counter for each tank as well. I have one of these that I use to feed CO2 to a few tanks right now. There are splitters for only two tanks all the way to five or six. 

Amazon.com : uxcell Silver Tone Metal 3 Way Splitter Regulator Valve for Aquarium Plant CO2 Tank : Pet Supplies

Thanks so much for your response! This is a dumb question, but I'm not a very technical person and I have not yet set up my CO2 tank (waiting on parts). Would this screw onto where the bubble counter would normally go? And, I'm guessing this particular hardware does not fit onto paintball tanks, right? Still very good to have for future reference, though.

On 11/12/2021 at 12:57 PM, sparklymoonshrimp said:

Thanks so much for your response! This is a dumb question, but I'm not a very technical person and I have not yet set up my CO2 tank (waiting on parts). Would this screw onto where the bubble counter would normally go? And, I'm guessing this particular hardware does not fit onto paintball tanks, right? Still very good to have for future reference, though.

Yes it goes where thee bubble counter is, then has ports where you can put a bubble counter for each outlet. If going to use a paintball CO2 container, you can buy an adapter to use a standard regulator. 

• Thanks 1