Clear/white snail-looking creatures after adding frog bit from LFS to my 10g

I have many of these all over the glass. See the middle of the photo on the glass (zoom in). Very small slug/snail looking creatures. What are they? Good? Bad? Keep? Get rid of?. Should I feed every other day instead of every day? I already feed only 1/4 Cube of frozen food each day. Snail outbreak from overfeeding? Please help.

10gallon tank, 74 degrees, 1 beta and 10 ember tetras, once per week 30% water change. Frog bit and pearl weed up top. Frog bit added one week ago. Mopani wood in the middle. I feed frozen cyclops or frozen Brine shrimp every day except Sunday. Beta gets Betta Bio Gold pellets. 

92B1C7BD-C02C-4B65-82DD-969F97FDE08A.jpeg

Edited by dprokop

12 minutes ago, dprokop said:

I have many of these all over the glass. See the middle of the photo on the glass (zoom in). Very small slug/snail looking creatures. What are they? Good? Bad? Keep? Get rid of?. Should I feed every other day instead of every day? I already feed only 1/4 Cube of frozen food each day. Snail outbreak from overfeeding? Please help.

10gallon tank, 74 degrees, 1 beta and 10 ember tetras, once per week 30% water change. Frog bit and pearl weed up top. Frog bit added one week ago. Mopani wood in the middle. I feed frozen cyclops or frozen Brine shrimp every day except Sunday. Beta gets Betta Bio Gold pellets. 

92B1C7BD-C02C-4B65-82DD-969F97FDE08A.jpeg

I just looked these up the other day. They're freshwater limpets. Really tiny, don't really cause harm, similar to snails. I just let them do their thing.