Do you guys sell live food at your storefront?

4 hours ago, Klovesfish said:

I don’t know if w if this fits here, but basically what the title says. I couldn’t find any information on your website regarding this, and I assumed live food like live fish wouldn’t be sold online, so I thought to inquire here.

I know they dont sell live feeder fish, if thats what your wondering about. I'm not sure if they sell live black worms or any other kind of live foods.

• Thanks 1

Not trying to speak for any store, but having worked at several throughout my years, some of which sold brine, it is very much not worth it. Brine is incredibly easy to hatch at home, so most people won't pay much for it. On top of that, it is a 24ish hour investment for the store to hatch brine that may or may not sell, and has a very short shelf life. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 1:16 PM, Squeegee79 said:

Not trying to speak for any store, but having worked at several throughout my years, some of which sold brine, it is very much not worth it. Brine is incredibly easy to hatch at home, so most people won't pay much for it. On top of that, it is a 24ish hour investment for the store to hatch brine that may or may not sell, and has a very short shelf life. 

but you could feed whatever didn't sell