Favorite Chicago Lfs

MannyThakk

Thought you might like this. She is 1/2 of prime time aquatics and lives in Naperville or Schaumburg, I believe. Before Chicago aquashella, she put this out so people could wander around to her favorite stores. She and her husband Jason were really great people to meet. We spent both days at Aquashella and my daughter(9) was like “can we go back to Primetime now”? She even put my daughter in a video. And my daughter gave out free hugs at the end. 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2024 at 9:31 AM, Tony s said:

Thought you might like this. She is 1/2 of prime time aquatics and lives in Naperville or Schaumburg, I believe. Before Chicago aquashella, she put this out so people could wander around to her favorite stores. She and her husband Jason were really great people to meet. We spent both days at Aquashella and my daughter(9) was like “can we go back to Primetime now”? She even put my daughter in a video. And my daughter gave out free hugs at the end. 

Thats so cute! I met both of them at this years aquashella as well and was def put back by how nice and helpful they were. I just only found out they are in the chicago area after aquashella so i missed out on asking them because i hadnt really seen much of their videos at the time. Il def take a look! Ive been to 3 of the 4 stores she recommended. Zooaxe only recently discovered. 

On 10/21/2024 at 10:57 AM, MannyThakk said:

Ive been to 3 of the 4 stores she recommended.

I'm jealous then. When we go north to Chicago it's usually for the museum campus or Brookfield. Neither my wife or daughter has any interest in fish store after walking 10 miles in Brookfield 🤣

On 10/21/2024 at 10:37 AM, Tony s said:

I'm jealous then. When we go north to Chicago it's usually for the museum campus or Brookfield. Neither my wife or daughter has any interest in fish store after walking 10 miles in Brookfield 🤣

Ive heard about fish planet but havent checked it out yet. Theres a lfs by me called Birds and Beasts in Crystal Lake that i really like as well.

• Like 1