Mystery snail eggs…. HELP

I have never had a mystery snail lay eggs before so I’m completely new at this besides the old info I can find,  but I have 4 mystery snail egg sacks incubating. The first one has been incubating a little over a week maybe a week 1/2. The other ones are a few days apart, female is laying about every other day currently. 
The first egg sac isn’t getting a moldy look but I’ve noticed when taking the lid of to wipe the condensation that a few of the “shells” are broken like snails are hatching but I see no snails in the container and the holes shouldn’t be big enough for the baby snails to get out. I have tried to “crumble” them to hatch them but I just felt one pop 😞 Any idea what is going on with them or what I should be different?

They are in a Tupperware container with a damp paper towel on the bottom and a dry paper towel ontop of the damp one. 

I have a small tank ready to crumble the egg sacks into with a small breeder box so I don’t have an army of them in the tank. 

any tips or help would be greatly appreciated. I can proved pictures as well if needed. 

THANKS!

You need to wait longer, like several weeks longer. 

The baby snails are absolutely tiny. You’ll be surprised. Let them hatch on their own before attempting to help at all. 

keep them moist in a container, or leave it alone in the tank to hatch on its own. 

Edited by MWilk

On 10/9/2024 at 12:10 AM, MWilk said:

You need to wait longer, like several weeks longer. 

The baby snails are absolutely tiny. You’ll be surprised. Let them hatch on their own before attempting to help at all. 

keep them moist in a container, or leave it alone in the tank to hatch on its own. 

That’s my plan. They are currently in a plastic Tupperware container. I’m just concerned at the appearance of the egg sac where it looks like they are hatching/breaking but I don’t see them and it’s too soon. I will post pictures of the egg sac in question.