Is my fish pregnant (pt2)

rsh

So yesterday my black molly was VERY large, had a white opening near her anal fin and looked like she was about to give birth, but this morning, she looks small again and there is 0 evidence of fry. I have plenty of hiding spots for the fry, so if they were born I feel like I should see at least one somewhere. 

The fish still has the white spot near her anal fin, so I really dont know whats going on. I've attached pictures from both last night and tonight. Any ideas what could be happening?

5458E140-E03E-4F90-95DC-5677EA448899_1_105_c.jpeg

Screenshot 2024-08-15 at 8.09.23 PM.png

On 8/15/2024 at 8:10 PM, rsh said:

So yesterday my black molly was VERY large, had a white opening near her anal fin and looked like she was about to give birth, but this morning, she looks small again and there is 0 evidence of fry. I have plenty of hiding spots for the fry, so if they were born I feel like I should see at least one somewhere. 

The fish still has the white spot near her anal fin, so I really dont know whats going on. I've attached pictures from both last night and tonight. Any ideas what could be happening?

5458E140-E03E-4F90-95DC-5677EA448899_1_105_c.jpeg

Screenshot 2024-08-15 at 8.09.23 PM.png

Yes she is slimmer than yesterday lol. Are the 2 mollies the only fish in the aquarium?

On 8/15/2024 at 10:31 PM, Tlindsey said:

Yes she is slimmer than yesterday lol. Are the 2 mollies the only fish in the aquarium?

There’s 2 platys and an angel fish, but the black molly has been on one side of a tank divider and the others are all on the other side 

• Like 1