Tankmates for aggressive paradise fish?

Shazoom

Hello all! I have a heavily planted 20 gallon long with a male paradise fish named Striker. He is named that because he strikes at everything, even his own reflection! He killed off and ate some guppies I housed with him. He also ate up all my shrimp.

He currently lives with 4 zebra danios, 2 white cloud minnows, and a single bronze cory catfish. He mostly ignores all of them, but occasionally strikes at the cory. There were also 3 cherry barbs that lived with him that he also ignored.

What other tankmates would y'all recommend for him? He seems to ignore fast swimming fish. I plan to get 4 more zebra danios because I love their playful and active personalities.

On 8/15/2024 at 4:28 AM, Shazoom said:

Hello all! I have a heavily planted 20 gallon long with a male paradise fish named Striker. He is named that because he strikes at everything, even his own reflection! He killed off and ate some guppies I housed with him. He also ate up all my shrimp.

He currently lives with 4 zebra danios, 2 white cloud minnows, and a single bronze cory catfish. He mostly ignores all of them, but occasionally strikes at the cory. There were also 3 cherry barbs that lived with him that he also ignored.

What other tankmates would y'all recommend for him? He seems to ignore fast swimming fish. I plan to get 4 more zebra danios because I love their playful and active personalities.

On 8/15/2024 at 4:28 AM, Shazoom said:

I suggest just add the zebra danio. @Shazoom