Need Suggestions for Adding Some New Fish to My 30-Gallon Tank!

Hey everyone!

I’m looking to spice things up in my 30-gallon tank and would love some suggestions on what fish to add. I currently have a mix of tetras, a few guppies, and a couple of Corydoras. The tank has been running smoothly, and the water parameters are stable. I have been through this article https://www.aquariumcoop.com/blogs/aquarium/how-many-fish and it's quite informative but I wanted to learn more from community members.

I’m thinking of adding something that would complement my current setup but also bring a new dynamic to the tank. Any recommendations for fish that are hardy, peaceful, and would get along well with my current residents? Also, if there are any specific tips or tricks to ensure a smooth introduction, I’d appreciate that too!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best Regards

What Is Jira

Hello,

This may not be what you want to hear, but I would probably just increase the numbers of some of the fish you already have.  Tetras and cory catfish are shoaling fish, and generally do better in groups of the same species.

Can you list the number of fish you have of each species?  You may not have room for more fish.