Puffer and Repashy

JessLynne7

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to share because it cracks me up. My puffer fish loves repashy. Of course, he gets lots of snails to keep his teeth filed down. However, he just loves Repashy, he goes nuts over it. Anyone else puffer like Repashy?

Edited by JessLynne7
  • Like 1

On 7/8/2024 at 1:56 PM, JessLynne7 said:

Just wanted to share because it cracks me up. My puffer fish loves repast. Of course, he gets lots of snails to keep his teeth filed down. However, he just loves Repashy, he goes nuts over it. Anyone else puffer like Repashy?

What sort of puffer do you have?

We have pea puffers here but the only non-live food they've ever taken was frozen bloodworms.

On 7/8/2024 at 5:16 PM, Rube_Goldfish said:

What sort of puffer do you have?

We have pea puffers here but the only non-live food they've ever taken was frozen bloodworms.

I have a Pea Puffer & a Figure 8 - the Pea Puffer will not eat the Repashy. The figure 8 will. I tried it in an effort to medicate and never thought he would eat it but he did. So now, I feed it to him every so often between snails. 

On 7/8/2024 at 5:04 PM, Jovius said:

I have never tried it! I will have to give it a go!

It is a Figure 8 Puffer. I was trying to medicate and wasn't sure if he would eat it. I tried it and he eat it. So now I feed it to him every so often between snails. He goes nuts and swims so fast for it. It cracks me up. 

• Love 1

On 7/10/2024 at 2:55 PM, Markp2483 said:

Ive heard some people add oyster shell grit (used for feeding to chickens) into repashy.  Supposedly also helps where down their teeth

I actually read that somewhere which is what made me try the meds in the repashy the first time. Pretty cool stuff.