help with raising/separating male bettas

bookworm

so I have a project that I'm working on at the moment which is betta breeding. I have all the steps planed out except the separating of the males. like I have a place to sell them, breed them, raise them, feed them, but the one hiccup that I have is I am absolutely against keeping a male Betta in a cup or a female, but the females are in the tank together so I don't have to worry about that. I know your are most likely thinking that the store will sell them in cups, but this is why I LOVE my local fish store they keep them in tanks will other peaceful fish( I bought my male from here and he was in a breeder box with the angel fish because they didn't have room for him in the other tanks and he jumped out and lived with angelfish for like a week before they saw him in there. so anyway I don't know how to raise them I have a couple(3) little(.75 I think gallon)containers I would like for it to be a little bigger at least a gallon, does anyone know how I could build a small Betta rack like 10 to 12 fish( because I can off load every week to the LFS) any other tips would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
I really need some help pleeeeeeeease!!!
:^) thanks again

On 6/28/2024 at 10:09 PM, bookworm said:

so I have a project that I'm working on at the moment which is betta breeding. I have all the steps planed out except the separating of the males. like I have a place to sell them, breed them, raise them, feed them, but the one hiccup that I have is I am absolutely against keeping a male Betta in a cup or a female, but the females are in the tank together so I don't have to worry about that. I know your are most likely thinking that the store will sell them in cups, but this is why I LOVE my local fish store they keep them in tanks will other peaceful fish( I bought my male from here and he was in a breeder box with the angel fish because they didn't have room for him in the other tanks and he jumped out and lived with angelfish for like a week before they saw him in there. so anyway I don't know how to raise them I have a couple(3) little(.75 I think gallon)containers I would like for it to be a little bigger at least a gallon, does anyone know how I could build a small Betta rack like 10 to 12 fish( because I can off load every week to the LFS) any other tips would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

This may help https://youtu.be/MEGn38DI3C8?si=MjdiQw6UMMIYG0JF

On 6/28/2024 at 10:09 PM, bookworm said:

thanks

Welcome to the forum 

• Thanks 1