Pygmy cories in 7.3 pH, 5 gH, 10 kH water?

Pygmy cories are my dream fish, and my water parameters have proven pretty stable:

pH 7.2 - 7.7

dGH 5 - 7

dKH 10

My water yesterday and today has been tested as 7.3 pH, 5 dGH, and 10 gKH. Would this be alright for pygmy cories? I know the Amazon basin naturally has soft, acidic water; while my water is more 'neutral'. My tank is 30 gallons, temp is 24 degrees C (75 degrees F), stocked with one mystery snail. Otherwise I also plan to get one honey gourami in a few months / later this year.

Would this be okay?

• Like 1

I wouldn’t stress about it. I’ve had my 14 tanks for 4 years and have tested pH maybe 3 times, and I just bought a gH/kH test kit about a month ago just to confirm what I already knew. 

My advice would be to get the biggest group you can afford if you want them to shoal and be mid water. If your group is too small they will just hide all the time. 

• Like 2

Surely okay. They will even breed by themselves and you may randomly see tiny babies around if you feed live bbs and provide hiding places and keep no predators. Just make sure you get tankbred ones and not wildcaught ones. They are quite easy to breed and very common in the hobby so you may find captive bred ones easily IMO

Here is the problem Irene had with wildcaught ones:

• Like 3