Lights

On 3/16/2024 at 1:09 AM, Galabar said:

Beautiful.  What brand of lights are those?

Not even sure 

On 3/16/2024 at 9:56 AM, spokanejared said:

Not even sure 

Here's the model number sticker. It was 40 bucks after shipping off Amazon for both of them.  This is my attempt to build a cheap but proper plant light setup. I'm sick of spending insane amounts of money for seemingly cheap led kits with gimmicky features that poorly grow plants. 20240316_095547.jpg.dcd553c32c842a52d9269b0e4ac55656.jpg

• Like 1

I saw your first post and thought those are going to be waaaaay to strong for that 10 gallon, lol! 

Very nice! I'm a big fan of making something that isn't too difficult to save a ton of money. 

On 3/16/2024 at 4:09 PM, A3M0N said:

I saw your first post and thought those are going to be waaaaay to strong for that 10 gallon, lol! 

Very nice! I'm a big fan of making something that isn't too difficult to save a ton of money. 

Right.... so far so good. I'm certain I will have an algea issue untill the plants catch up but hey that's just part of the fun. I just ordered a in line dimmer for them just so I can have a little more versatility with them. 

On 3/16/2024 at 3:44 PM, Galabar said:

Possible these: https://www.amazon.com/Outdoor-Exterior-Waterproof-Floodlight-Playground/dp/B0CP9H8RWH

I sure wish I had these many years ago when the only thing we could do was fluorescent shop lights... 🙂

That's exactly what I ordered. I just did a little digging on 6500k lights and these popped up. For the price what have I got to loose. I need something that gets me around 2 watt per gallon and these cover the lumen requirement I'm looking for on my co2 injected 150 gallon.