Strawberry rasbora

smm333

Cool fish. I don't hear about these ones often. People always seem to talk about the other micro rasboras. Mostly the chili but sometimes the Pheonix. Less so these and the dwarf. The only micro rasbora I can find around here are the Dwarf Spot Rasbora and I swear they only ever have two or three at a time. Then again, the only local fish place I have is a petco. 

On 12/5/2023 at 9:30 AM, Kit Craft said:

Cool fish. I don't hear about these ones often. People always seem to talk about the other micro rasboras. Mostly the chili but sometimes the Pheonix. Less so these and the dwarf. The only micro rasbora I can find around here are the Dwarf Spot Rasbora and I swear they only ever have two or three at a time. Then again, the only local fish place I have is a petco. 

I fell in love with these guys at the store. I would love to have tanks of all the different micro rasboras! They are all really cool looking. So tiny!

• Like 1

On 12/5/2023 at 3:25 PM, smm333 said:

I fell in love with these guys at the store. I would love to have tanks of all the different micro rasboras! They are all really cool looking. So tiny!

I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get whatever I can find locally for one of the nano tanks. Probably the Dwarf Spots as they are easy to find. Or order some come spring.