Nano Siphon

Louise02

I bought a small siphon for my 90g with the idea that I'd use it to get around rocks.  It was a bad idea, didn't work as well as I thought.  But for a nano tank, it's probably perfect.  I looked at a few different tools, and I got this one for $15 off amazon.

The connections are all tight, no leaks.  The quick-connect extension didn't leak.  I didn't get the connector for the baster extension, that was a bummer, but the baster bulb fits snuggly to the pipe, and I've used it a couple times to get some debris, it did the job.

siphonpipe - Copy.png

• Like 1

On 3/14/2023 at 12:38 AM, PerceptivePesce said:

I bought a small siphon for my 90g with the idea that I'd use it to get around rocks.  It was a bad idea, didn't work as well as I thought.  But for a nano tank, it's probably perfect.  I looked at a few different tools, and I got this one for $15 off amazon.

The connections are all tight, no leaks.  The quick-connect extension didn't leak.  I didn't get the connector for the baster extension, that was a bummer, but the baster bulb fits snuggly to the pipe, and I've used it a couple times to get some debris, it did the job.

siphonpipe - Copy.png

Thank you!

• Like 2