Acoop wishlist

JoeQ

I heard Cory say once that it caused problems with the website (or something along those lines) and not enough people were using it for the trouble it was causing.  It would be nice to have one because I have put things together in a list  many times coming up with what I want to order when I’m ready, but then I don’t buy it and I get an email from ACO asking if I forgot something in my basket!  

On 2/21/2023 at 3:31 PM, Plechoeco said:

I heard Cory say once that it caused problems with the website (or something along those lines) and not enough people were using it for the trouble it was causing.  It would be nice to have one because I have put things together in a list  many times coming up with what I want to order when I’m ready, but then I don’t buy it and I get an email from ACO asking if I forgot something in my basket!  

I vaguely remember that, I think that is my most missed feature. I have the habit of adding things to my cart, as well, until I qualify for free shipping.. Sadly most of these orders are never completed on account of me losing my cart after a day or two.....