What is this red mark/streak on my archerfish?

Gannon

On 2/2/2023 at 12:48 PM, Lennie said:

Any updates on the archer? got any better?

Yes actually, been a chaotic day I forgot to update this morning. The small red mark in the first picture is potentially a bit smaller and the larger red mark in the last picture looks less inflamed, with less pink hue around the spot. Finally the spot by the pelvic fin that is hard to see is a big darker and a bit more swollen. However that is the fish that gets fleshy growths after injuries that go away on their own so it's potentially just that. 

Thanks for the reminder to update and your conern!

• Like 1

On 2/2/2023 at 1:00 PM, Lennie said:

My red spots also healed by just getting purple-ish and darker, then they disappeared suddenly. I guess, and hope, it is the sign of healing. I really am not good with diseases by any means tho.

Hope the lil one gets better asap!

I'm not great with diseases either haha. I've never had a disease outbreak or even disease that happened outside a fish I had just bought and quarantined. Even then stuff other than standard internal worms is rare. 

Exceptions to this include some deformities in my honey gouramis leading to dropsy type symptoms but I wouldn't call that the same thing but maybe I'm mistaken. 

• Sad 1