Dojo Loaches

CJs Aquatics

Hey all, hope everyone who celebrates is having a happy holiday. One of the fish that got me started in this hobby was when I ran into the dojo loach for the first time. It was just so different from everything I had seen I had to have them, and I still keep them today. Many of you who have seen me on here have seen posts about them before. That being said, I would consider it a fish that is “hard to breed” as most of the people who do so it has been undocumented happy accidents for the most part. I have this secret goal of one day being known in my area for breeding something different, and really want to try with them. I found a video on YouTube where someone is successful in it and documents things very well however it is in a language I don’t speak/ can’t identify. My question is if there is anyone who would be interested in possibly taking a look at the channel and seeing if they can offer any insight as to what this successful breeder does so I can attempt it… let me know thanks

On 11/24/2022 at 8:13 PM, CJs Aquatics said:

Hey all, hope everyone who celebrates is having a happy holiday. One of the fish that got me started in this hobby was when I ran into the dojo loach for the first time. It was just so different from everything I had seen I had to have them, and I still keep them today. Many of you who have seen me on here have seen posts about them before. That being said, I would consider it a fish that is “hard to breed” as most of the people who do so it has been undocumented happy accidents for the most part. I have this secret goal of one day being known in my area for breeding something different, and really want to try with them. I found a video on YouTube where someone is successful in it and documents things very well however it is in a language I don’t speak/ can’t identify. My question is if there is anyone who would be interested in possibly taking a look at the channel and seeing if they can offer any insight as to what this successful breeder does so I can attempt it… let me know thanks

I have a 2 hour drive to a robotics competition tomorrow— what’s the channel name??

• Like 1