Interesting Snail Adventure

Cinnebuns

I decided I wanted to stop breeding Japanese trapdoor snails but a friend wanted to so I shipped my breeders to him. The day after I sent them out I noticed some newborns in my tank. One must have given birth right before I sent them off!  Neat!  I told my friend this and he's like "we found some newborns in our tank too."  So literally I stopped this female mid giving birth to ship her across the country where she then finished giving birth. Imagine the human version of this. Give birth to 1 twin in new York. Fly to LA and give birth to the other twin. Lol

• Like 1

On 11/10/2022 at 10:19 AM, Cinnebuns said:

I decided I wanted to stop breeding Japanese trapdoor snails but a friend wanted to so I shipped my breeders to him. The day after I sent them out I noticed some newborns in my tank. One must have given birth right before I sent them off!  Neat!  I told my friend this and he's like "we found some newborns in our tank too."  So literally I stopped this female mid giving birth to ship her across the country where she then finished giving birth. Imagine the human version of this. Give birth to 1 twin in new York. Fly to LA and give birth to the other twin. Lol

Imagine the legal hassle!

On 11/10/2022 at 4:19 AM, Cinnebuns said:

Give birth to 1 twin in new York. Fly to LA and give birth to the other twin. Lol

Thank goodness you weren't shipping to another country, the family would be so confused about citizenship then...Thanks for starting my day with a smile!

• Love 1