What is the craziest thing that you ever did at school?

TheSwissAquarist

In middle school there was a kid that, no lie, looked like Pig Pen from Charlie Brown.  His hygiene was “questionable” at best. On top of that, he was a mega jerk always mouthing off to me. School year after school year with the insults. Then, I sat behind him in one class and I tried to sprinkle a pinch of itching powder on the back of his neck but not realizing itching powder is so lightweight, I accidentally dumped the whole package on his neck. And it worked and he was itching the whole class. And he never knew why. 

On 10/18/2022 at 8:38 PM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

In middle school there was a kid that, no lie, looked like Pig Pen from Charlie Brown.  His hygiene was “questionable” at best. On top of that, he was a mega jerk always mouthing off to me. School year after school year with the insults. Then, I sat behind him in one class and I tried to sprinkle a pinch of itching powder on the back of his neck but not realizing itching powder is so lightweight, I accidentally dumped the whole package on his neck. And it worked and he was itching the whole class. And he never knew why. 

Fair’s fair!😂

• Haha 1