Not a good sign

Flumpweesel

• 4 weeks later...

About 25 years ago I was working in a small town in North Dakota.  The local bar had a small 3-sided building out back that they used for barbecuing or something.  It had a hornet nest in one corner.

One afternoon the bar owner and a few of his friends, after spending some time sampling his product, decided this was the day they were getting rid of the hornets.  One of the brave souls soaked the nest down with wasp spray.  Then, just to be sure they got them all, one of them suggested lighting the nest on fire, so they did that.

Apparently they didn't know, or didn't remember, that wasp spray is highly flammable.  They burned that shed right down to the ground.  The good news is they got the hornets.

• Haha 4

On 9/9/2022 at 8:43 AM, JettsPapa said:

About 25 years ago I was working in a small town in North Dakota.  The local bar had a small 3-sided building out back that they used for barbecuing or something.  It had a hornet nest in one corner.

One afternoon the bar owner and a few of his friends, after spending some time sampling his product, decided this was the day they were getting rid of the hornets.  One of the brave souls soaked the nest down with wasp spray.  Then, just to be sure they got them all, one of them suggested lighting the nest on fire, so they did that.

Apparently they didn't know, or didn't remember, that wasp spray is highly flammable.  They burned that shed right down to the ground.  The good news is they got the hornets.

On 9/9/2022 at 9:08 AM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

LOL!  That reminds me of this one.

8389331f3ff5f98149e7642fc6b2d700.jpg

Both of these cracked me up.🤣

• Like 1