Seattle locals, restaurant recommendations?

DBam

So I'm making a trip to Seattle and plan to visit the store finally for the first time. If anyone has recommendations for where to eat around downtown Seattle it would be much appreciated. 

Seattle’s a food town. Our low key regional food is Teriyaki. We probably have more Teriyaki joints than we do Starbucks coffee. These places are more or less our street food. Then there are almost as many Pho joints. 
1E1155B6-43C3-4F78-B1B7-032343683BEF.jpeg.c2b8dd086a74080bc2a57bda83a5177f.jpeg

One of my favorite spots is a place called Marination. It’s Korean/Hawaiian tacos and sliders. The fun part is you’ll take a little passenger ferry to get there from downtown. 

E1923C05-18F1-4A9A-8A3F-9FE0DDEC87BF.jpeg.bcef981dedd2e6da2480032bb60e4d50.jpeg

Marination

When you get up towards Aquarium Co-op you’ll see lots of Korean and Mexican places. They’re all good! 

• Love 1

• 3 months later...

Meant to reply to this ages ago. Thanks for the recommendations, we did try Marination and it was great! And the tip about the quality of coffee shops was spot on, I definitely enjoyed some Mexican style coffees that were amazing.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

It's been a very long time but, exciting times ahead for your first trip to the store! For downtown Seattle eats, you can't go wrong with Serious Pie for some amazing pizza or The Pink Door for a delightful Italian experience. Enjoy every bite of your trip! And if you ever venture to my neck of the woods, I've got the scoop on the best Sacramento restaurants too! Safe travels and happy dining! 

Edited by KaylynnWall