Live stream membership question

Cinnebuns

I'm watching the stream live for the first time. I usually catch it after. Cory mentioned something where you can enter something to win a membership? This might sound silly, and without getting too personal, right now I can't afford $5 a month. I was tempted to do it anyway but I'd rather save that money for my fish. I have a tank to finish still. If there's some contest to win one I'm game but I couldn't find it. Where is it?

Edited by Cinnebuns

On 5/19/2022 at 9:07 PM, Scapexghost said:

While watching the livestream live youtube will ask you if you want to be opted into a chance to win a free membership. Say yes and you'll have a good chance of winning. I did it last live stream and won one in less than 5 minutes.

Like just a pop up?  I either never saw it or never got it. I closed the steam and reopened and still didn't see. Hmm

Ok well apparently I got it somehow but I didn't click on anything I'm aware of lol

On the live stream ( not sure if it needs to be live at the time) go to the Live Chat  at the top somewhere is an allow gifts button hit it and keep your fingers crossed. 

I got a freebie last week when I wasn't watching so once enabled its just a waiting game. They are giving them based on watch time so make sure you are logged into you tube as yourself and get on the Cory binge view

I'll just add you don't need to be live when they give you the membership so all us sleeping europeans don't miss out