Too Many Male Killis

So I got 6 Clown Killis from Aquahuna, and looks like I ended up with 5 males and just 1 female. They were fine the first couple weeks, but I think they're of breeding age now, and they're kind of harassing the female, and each other. But I am more worried about the female.

So what should my course of action be? Just let it ride, or separate them somehow? I can go get a $10 10gal if I really need to, but I don't really want to if I don't have to. Thanks in advance

On 5/4/2022 at 7:34 PM, kahjtheundedicated said:

So I got 6 Clown Killis from Aquahuna, and looks like I ended up with 5 males and just 1 female. They were fine the first couple weeks, but I think they're of breeding age now, and they're kind of harassing the female, and each other. But I am more worried about the female.

So what should my course of action be? Just let it ride, or separate them somehow? I can go get a $10 10gal if I really need to, but I don't really want to if I don't have to. Thanks in advance

You could a little breeder box or tank divider 

On 5/4/2022 at 7:34 PM, kahjtheundedicated said:

Are your plans to breed or just have them as a display?

On 5/5/2022 at 8:23 AM, Tihshho said:

Are your plans to breed or just have them as a display?

Hoping to breed them, but I'll probably have to acquire more females. Don't really want to roll the dice again, and I've been on the call list for clown killis at the only vaguely close lfs that occasionally carries them. But they haven't gotten any in four months...