Cotton mouth?

Helen Price

Hello.  Boy I don't know what to do.  I feel like my tank is going to pot.  Its only 2 months old.  Water: ammonia 0, nitrite 0, nitrate 0, ph 6.5, kh 6, temp 24, 110L planted.  Fish: smudge spot corys, honey gourami, black neon, glolight tetra and yellow phantom tetra. 

Within days after my last fish introduction of glolight and phantoms,  I now have what I think are many illnesses. 

First signs from glos and phantoms was flashing off plants. A few white spots started to appear on black neons but none on other fish.  Two phantoms started to get cloudy eyes, one of which gor a white spot on the end of its face. 

ESHA exit and esha 2000 in the 4th day treating. White spots gone but fish still flashing.  One of the glos is clearly agitated.

Now another phantom has white on the end of its face.  It is along the bottom lip on both fish. 

So very hard to take photos.  Whatever it is, it stands out from their face but doesn't look like it's alive.

All fish are active and eating.  I don't actually know what quick breathing looks like in fish but I can confirm none are at the surface gasping. 

Do I have flukes due to the cloudy eyes and flashing?

Do I have cotton mouth due to the white along the lips?

I am treating for white spot which seems to be working.

Should I do a big water change? Maybe smaller ones each day? 

I am starting to feel like I am turning my tank into a medicine soup but not knowing what to try. This is my 1st fish tank.  It was perfect before the last fish introduction. 

Please help.

Screenshot_20241018_155215_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20241018_155121_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20241018_155051_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20241018_155034_Gallery.jpg