Planted Tank Test Kit?

Are there any test kits for planted tanks that will give you an idea of your water makeup so that you can try to dial what you need to add? I am hoping that there is something similar to the API master test kit but instead of Nitrates, it'll tell you the iron, potassium, etc. content in the tank.

Dos anybody have the Sera test kit?

I would love to see photos of the color charts.  I use the API now.  Only measures PH down to 6.0…. I would like a PH test kit that can measure lower levels for PH drop test of CO2.

also, it would be nice to have a nitrate test that can reliably discriminate between levels easier than the API test kit and having to do dilutions to tell the difference between 10 ppm and 20 ppm.

On 8/6/2024 at 11:05 AM, Pepere said:

Dos anybody have the Sera test kit?

I would love to see photos of the color charts.  I use the API now.  Only measures PH down to 6.0…. I would like a PH test kit that can measure lower levels for PH drop test of CO2.

also, it would be nice to have a nitrate test that can reliably discriminate between levels easier than the API test kit and having to do dilutions to tell the difference between 10 ppm and 20 ppm.

You might be able to see that on the reviews/videos. I love my sera tests (kh/gh) great testing viles, great color change indicator. I'll be buying more from sera as needed.