Dwarf Gourami hogging all the food

gdachev

I have a dwarf gourami in a 10 gallon with some ember tetras and pygmy corydoras + an otto in a 10 gallon heavily planted tank. The problem is that the gourami hogs all the food, even the algae waffers for the otto. The tetras take their fair share of food, but when it comes to the pygmies and the otto I am a bit worried that they might not have enough left. The gourami would constantly look for food and eat everything it can find. I tried placing a pleco cave with some food inside, hoping that it wont be able to reach inside, but it somehow got to it too. I read somewhere that its a good strategy to feed at night when the corydoras would be more active and the DG would most likely sleep, however is it the same for the otto too? Are there any other methods I can try in order to guarantee everyone gets their share of food? Here is the fucker:367982396_885644242941940_7138186825941724583_n.jpg.f5f22d09a744831e220f5b0bd7d7571f.jpg 

Side note: there is no problem with aggression, the gourami is not interested in chasing the other fish at all, its just the food he is after.

You can feed both oto and pygmys after the lights are off.

I would suggest feeding them on somewhere you can see the leftovers. So you can see if they eat during nighttime and if you overfeed or not. My pygmys and otos are quite active at night.

Edited by Lennie