Gold Dust Molly Tank Size?

rollxr

Hi, I have a question, what would be the good tank size for a gold dust molly? Currently, I have a male gold dust molly in a 20 gallon tank. And, I also have currently, 2 female platies alongside. Is that a good tank size for the gold dust molly? Is 20 gallons a good tank size? And, in the future, I'm planning to add 2 more gold dust mollies(both females) in the future, and I'm planning to add 1 male platy in the future. So, can I have 3 gold dust mollies in a 20 gallon tank? and 3 platies in a 20 gallon tank? Can a 20 gallon tank be good for my gold dust mollies? Is that fine?

Edited by rollxr
Wanted to make sure, everything was properly described and explained.

On 11/15/2022 at 6:09 PM, Jazz Pizza said:

@rollxr Technically you shouldn’t have a problem temporarily. As they breed, they’ll fill that 20 in no time. Personally I’d only keep mollies in something 36” across as a minimum.

So, are you saying, the problem with keeping mollies in a 20 gallon, the only problem is when they just breed right? Otherwise, my mollies can be perfectly fine in a 20 gallon and they can reach adult size in a 20 gallon?  Here is my tank for reference, if you need.IMG_9786.jpg