My 1 year old daughters first aquarium

mynameisnobody

@Anjum I want her to be into the hobby so badly that I try to expose her to what she can relate to. I try to do as much maintenance with her somehow attached to my body. With that said, as she gets older, if it isn’t her thing then that’s just it. 

@Jazz Pizza Hahahaha fortunately my wife is super cool and could care less what I do with my hobby. She trusts me and has always said “at least I know where you are, not out partying or doing something silly.” With that said, I set up a new tank whenever I get an idea I want to expand on. 

• Like 1

On 10/26/2022 at 9:08 AM, TheSwissAquarist said:

Who knows? That may still come… any comments @Jazz Pizza?😂

We're all like-minded people here, no one needs thinly veiled excuses. We wholeheartedly endorse MTS 😂

On 10/26/2022 at 9:09 AM, Jazz Pizza said:

@Anjum I want her to be into the hobby so badly that I try to expose her to what she can relate to. I try to do as much maintenance with her somehow attached to my body. With that said, as she gets older, if it isn’t her thing then that’s just it. 

Children are so naturally curious about everything around them, and you showing passion will undoubtedly draw her in (you're already seeing it). She may only take an interest for a time, but it's a valuable learning experience regardless ☺️

• Like 1

On 10/26/2022 at 6:09 PM, Jazz Pizza said:

I want her to be into the hobby so badly that I try to expose her to what she can relate to. I try to do as much maintenance with her somehow attached to my body. With that said, as she gets older, if it isn’t her thing then that’s just it. 

A bit of an unorthodox way to get someone into the hobby 😂

• Haha 1