300 gallon White Cloud penthouse

mynameisnobody

Hello all, I’ve recently moved my goldfish out of their pond and into an aquarium. That leaves me with an empty 300 gallon stock planted tank. I’d like to purchase white clouds, golds and normals. Possibly a dojo loach for bottom lurking. Any suggestions or ideas are greatly appreciated. What would you do with an empty 300 gallon stock tank? Thank you kindly 

On 10/24/2022 at 5:43 PM, Jazz Pizza said:

@NofishB4 I actually have a school of a dozen or so LF white clouds. I’d like to keep them in their aquarium because they are gorgeous. I wanted to keep their short finned cousins in the 300. Cory’s are a must, I’d like to add 50 or so, but I also don’t want to spend an arm and a leg. 

Paleatus Cories don’t get enough credit, they are bread and butter but super hardy, exhibit all the best Cory behaviors, and some I’ve had even have a nice emerald sheen to them. Can’t argue with the price either. 

And they would go along well with a massive cloud of another often overlooked yet awesome fish; the white cloud. 🙂

• Love 1

On 10/24/2022 at 4:46 PM, B7gwap said:

Paleatus Cories don’t get enough credit, they are bread and butter but super hardy, exhibit all the best Cory behaviors, and some I’ve had even have a nice emerald sheen to them. Can’t argue with the price either. 

And they would go along well with a massive cloud of another often overlooked yet awesome fish; the white cloud. 🙂

100%.  I love them, they are my 1st Cory & they're already breeding (I have my 1st baby 🤗). If you started out with a dozen or so @Jazz Pizza you'd have 50 sooner or later. 

• Like 1