How to create a journal

TDee

I looked for some help files, but can't seem to find anything on this topic.  

Do you write one in a word doc and upload or write one directly on the forum

Basically I would like to show my journey in growing out some honey gourami and add to it as they grow.

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

I think you can just start a thread and write directly on the forum... at least, that's what I've been doing. (Link is in my signature.) Just make sure to post it in the "Photos, Videos and Journals" section: https://forum.aquariumcoop.com/forum/8-photos-videos-journals/

Then when you want to update it you can just add a new post to your thread.

I love honey gourami but don't have any currently. I'm looking forward to following your journey!

(N. B. - I don't remember if there's a minimum post requirement before you're allowed to start threads, so if you're not able to start one yet try reading and posting on some existing threads to build experience. Check out the "Introductions and Greetings" section and say hello!)

• Like 1

On 3/28/2022 at 1:33 PM, drewzero1 said:

I think you can just start a thread and write directly on the forum... at least, that's what I've been doing. (Link is in my signature.) Just make sure to post it in the "Photos, Videos and Journals" section: https://forum.aquariumcoop.com/forum/8-photos-videos-journals/

Then when you want to update it you can just add a new post to your thread.

I love honey gourami but don't have any currently. I'm looking forward to following your journey!

(N. B. - I don't remember if there's a minimum post requirement before you're allowed to start threads, so if you're not able to start one yet try reading and posting on some existing threads to build experience. Check out the "Introductions and Greetings" section and say hello!)

Thank you - just posted 🙂

• Like 1